Coffee & Vanilla Foaming Coffee and Sugar Scrub is just what your skin is crying for. It's fluffy, super moisturizing, and is an excellent all-over body exfoliator. The body polish contains macadamia nut oil, known for its ability to restore the skin's barrier function, and for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
the scent: A decadent blend of coffee and vanilla fragrance.
to use: Wet skin, work a small amount in a circular motion, rinse clean, and pat dry. Apply body butter as required.
ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coffee Grinds, Macadamia, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E Oil, Vanilla Powder, Polysorbate 80, Preservative, Cocoa Powder, Fragrance, EDTA
Products are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
I love this sugar and coffee scrub for so many reasons
1. Beautifully packaged, conveniently stored.
2. It smells absolutely delicious - I was tempted to take a tiiiiny bite.
And the scent lasts!
3. It feels amazing on the skin - not too rough. Would make for a great back exfoliation or massage.
4. Most body scrubs tend to flake away or not do much as it falls apart. The oils in this scrub keep it all together and make for a great consistency when massaged into your skin.
5. A little bit goes a surprisingly long way! So this is definitely worth buying ❤️
This scrub is the most deliciously smelling sugar scrub I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after use. It is also great as it does not contain microbeads for exfoliation, rather sugar, which is perfect for the skin and the environment :)