A natural, solid deodorant stick that really works.
With magnesium and zinc as the active ingredients, you'll experience natural odour defence in a smooth, easy-gliding stick that’s gentle and soothing on delicate underarm skin, even when freshly shaved. Since it’s baking-soda free and aluminium-free, it won’t stain clothes or clog pores, and the essential oil blend masks odour without causing irritation.
Note: Don’t expect the same results as traditional, aluminium-containing deodorants when switching to a natural product. It could take up to two weeks for your underarms to rebalance their ecosystem. Keep in mind that natural deodorants won’t completely halt sweat. Instead, they’ll work to minimize odour when things heat up.
- Magnesium & Zinc: Help to absorb sweat and reduce body odour
- Tapioca starch: Soothes, softens, and moisturizes while absorbing moisture. Deodorizing, healing, and helps to clear acne.
- Coconut Oil: Anti‑microbial, fights bacteria, moisturizing, and anti‑inflammatory.
- Candelilla Wax: Natural thickener and moisturizer. A vegan alternative to beeswax.
- Diatomaceous Earth helps to neutralize odours and absorb moisture. It also works to draw out toxins and heavy metals from the body.
Products are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
The essential oils in natural deodorant create a very light scent; they have been chosen primarily for how they react to odour causing bacteria.
- Grapefruit & Lavender. Grapefruit essential oil contains both antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, while lavender essential oil contains antifungals.
- Jasmine & Rose Geranium. Rose Geranium essential oil is antibacterial and is also a powerful antifungal. Not only is Jasmine essential oil a beautiful accompaniment to rose geranium, but it also has strong antiseptic properties.
- Tea Tree & Eucalyptus. Tea Tree Oil contains anti-microbial properties that fight bacteria and help soothe sensitive skin, while Eucalyptus oil is an antioxidant known to have natural antibacterial properties that help neutralize odour.
- Hold main section of tube in one hand to warm it slightly, loosening the deodorant stick.
- Press firmly from the bottom to raise product. Apply to clean, dry underarms.
- When you transition to natural deodorant, you may go through a detox period of between two and four weeks.
- Scrub underarms with one of our salt or sugar scrubs to help speed up the detox period.
Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Candelilla Cera, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Diatomaceous Earth, Squalane, Zinc Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol, Preservative, Essential oils.
Packaged in a recyclable and compostable push-pop-like stick. Please remove the label and put it in your recycling bin before composting the tube.