A fluffy, super moisturizing, and excellent all-over body exfoliator, Coffee and Vanilla foaming body polish contains macadamia nut oil, known for its ability to restore the skin's barrier function with ground coffee beans and cane sugar to naturally buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing, hydrated, and nourished.
Products are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
Coffee & Vanilla: A decadent blend of natural coffee bean and vanilla fragrance oils.
Use on damp skin, massaging gently to exfoliate and cleanse your body, then rinse clean. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to areas of broken skin or open wounds.
Sucrose (Natural Cane Sugar Crystals), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Cafe Arabica, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Preservative, Essential Oils.
Packaged in a recylcable and reusable glass jar. Glass is 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without loss in quality or purity.
I’m in love with this product! It’s easy to use, smells amazing and leaves you skin silky soft. Highly recommended.
I love this sugar and coffee scrub for so many reasons
1. Beautifully packaged, conveniently stored.
2. It smells absolutely delicious - I was tempted to take a tiiiiny bite.
And the scent lasts!
3. It feels amazing on the skin - not too rough. Would make for a great back exfoliation or massage.
4. Most body scrubs tend to flake away or not do much as it falls apart. The oils in this scrub keep it all together and make for a great consistency when massaged into your skin.
5. A little bit goes a surprisingly long way! So this is definitely worth buying ❤️